Zucchini noodle is a great alternative to your regular dinner options if you want to change up your diet as it is low in carbohydrate! Here is how to make it!
- Trim off both ends of the zucchini
- Create the zucchini noodles by using a spiralizer or a peeler (creates different shapes for the noodles)
- Sprinkle some salt on the zucchini noodles to draw out some water from the zucchini
- Pat dry zucchini
- Serve raw or saute on pan.
Sauce (avocado pesto):
- Add 1 avocado, ½ cup basil leaves, 2 tbsp pine nuts, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, ¼ tsp salt and a pinch of pepper into a blender / food processor and blend until smooth.