Who can resist the sweet and savory temptation of pizza? Here are 2 easy ways you can create pizza at the comfort of your own home :
- Pre-heat the grill of your oven.
- Place the toast on a baking sheet and add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners.
- Top with a handful of grated mozzarellas followed by the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle over a little oregano.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lay tortillas on a pizza pan or sheet pan, spread sauce on tortillas, then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan over top.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges are browned and cheese is bubbling. Remove and sprinkle with fresh basil and other desired toppings.